Chief Executive Officer | PE-Backed Social Care Provider
Compass Executives have been exclusively retained on a mandate to recruit a CEO for a PE-backed, social care provider.
About our Client
Our client is a provider of exceptional education and care for children and adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs including behaviours of concern, through their schools, colleges, registered care homes and supported living services.
About the Chief Executive Officer Role
Accountable for leading and providing high quality, person-centred care to people we support. The CEO is responsible for delivery of the plan ensuring that our homes are suitable environments for people to flourish, supported by values led and experienced teams. Excellent communication to all levels is required to help drive engagement and to ensure all team members understand how they uniquely contribute. Delivery of our care model to achieve optimum results for all stakeholders is key to the success.
- Experience managing high quality services.
- Proven track record working in the social care sector.
- Experience in leading and managing teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity for self-development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer relations skills.
- Strong financial business acumen.
- Experience of ensuring tight cost control in a competitive, low margin business.
- Experienced in successfully influencing decision making and performance/profit improvement.
- Experience of project management and programme control.
- Strong evidence of resilience, energy, and drive; an innovator who is able to lead and manage change.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this exciting opportunity, please contact Luke Osborne on 07590 465 678. Alternatively e-mail Luke at [email protected]
For all our latest vacancies, further information can be found here.
Luke is a Director at Compass Executives, with a key focus on Director and C-Level hires across the Privately backed and Advisory Services health and social care communities. Having re-joined Compass Recruitment Solutions (CRS) in 2015, Luke has a wealth of specialist knowledge and a first-class track record of delivery.