Senior M&A Lead | Healthcare Real Estate Investment
Compass Executives have partnered with an award winning and market leading, social infrastructure and healthcare real estate REIT in the appointment of a Senior M&A Lead; to be based in Central London.
Our client is in a sustained period of exciting and rapid growth, with c. £2bn of real estate under management with continued ambitions and significant growth plans over the next 3 – 5 years. With an additional c.1.5bn of capital to invest in the health and social care market, this organisation is truly going to shape the future of the sector. The business is highly reputable and award winning and is a truly unique proposition and this Senior M&A Lead role will have the opportunity to shape the strategic direction, as the business continue to go from strength to strength.
The Senior M&A Lead will lead the entire transaction cycle from origination, due diligence on target acquisitions, valuation & modelling, transaction execution, reviewing legal documentation, and assisting with ongoing integration. The role will report directly to the Transactions Director.
- Reporting directly to the Investment Board of the organisation.
- Extensive stakeholder management, which will include working closely with a large variety of internal and external stakeholders, to include sellers, healthcare providers and professional advisors.
- Taking full ownership of the due diligence process and leading the negotiation and execution phase of the transactions; ensuring transaction deadlines and timescales are met.
- Additionally, you will provide input into strategic direction of the business, working on existing funds or in new funds and potential strategies.
Skills / Experience
You will be comfortable operating in fast moving and rapidly growing environment and have the ability to be hands on but retain the capability to step back and see / understand the bigger picture.
- Demonstrable experience of completing transactions at a high volume
- Must be able to work autonomously and as part of team
- Ability to be ‘hands on’ with a strong attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skillset. It would be beneficial if this experience also includes relationships with external stakeholders, such as banks and PE funds
- Some knowledge of property / real estate would be advantageous
- Prior exposure to healthcare would be beneficial but is by no means essential
Kieran is a Senior Associate within the Finance & IT Practice at Compass Executives. With a background in delivering senior Finance professionals within the Private Equity backed and Privately Owned industries, Kieran has completed a number of impressive CFO and FD appointments in recent months.
Apply for this assignment
To view the latest Private Sector senior executive opportunities Compass Executives are able to advertise, follow the link below.