Consumer demand for private healthcare has increased by 63% since 2013, according to new research.
Regional Operations Director | Domiciliary Care | Privately owned
Compass Executives are exclusively partnering a leading Domiciliary Care provider in their search for an experienced Regional Operations Director.
As part of a management restructure, an opportunity has arisen for a Regional Operations Director to take responsibility for the operational performance within an M4 Corridor based region (Bristol to Cambridge).
The successful candidate will take control of the contract base, encompassing management of the financial performance and service delivery within the region.
Working collaboratively with the Chief Executive the ROD will contribute to the development of company strategy and Implement agreed business strategy within the region.
The role will centre on supporting branch managers to deliver quality care and in turn commercial success. Financial responsibilities will include preparing & managing budgets and reviewing & controlling costs.
The post-holder will ensure compliance with all CQC Framework Standards demonstrating a particular focus on Key Lines of Enquiry.
The ideal candidate
- Extensive operational experience at senior manager or Director Level in a private Domiciliary or Adult Social Care provider
- A track record of successfully managing large budgets and delivering quality and financial targets
- Drive, passion and focus on providing exceptional patient care
- A full, clean driving licence and a willingness to travel within the region
- Knowledge and understanding of factors influencing the Health and Social Care Sector
Please contact Ben Westcott on 0207 8876 115 or email email@example.com for further enquiries or to apply for the opportunity.