Interim Director of Specialist Services | Learning Disabilities | Charity
Compass Executives are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading charity that supports people with learning disabilities to source an exceptional interim Director of Specialist Services.
The post holder will have previous experience of setting up new services and will be responsible for effectively leading operations to deliver high quality client-focussed services that support people with learning disabilities who have complex and challenging support needs as they move into supported living services across the UK.
Managing a portfolio of services and working closely with the business development teams to identify key areas of growth for the charity’s work delivering the NHS Transforming Care Programme.
- Experience of managing support for people with learning disabilities who have complex and challenging support needs including those associated with autism and/or mental health needs
- Experience of risk assessment and management of people with such needs
- Experience of supporting people with these or similar needs to move from hospital to community settings
- Management experience in supported living models
- Familiarity with multi-disciplinary and cross agency working
- Skilled relationship builder – ensuring key relationships with stakeholders, commissioners and influencers are excellent
To view more opportunities Compass Executives are able to advertise, or to view the latest Case Studies of recently completed Board-level mandates made by Compass Executives, follow the links in the boxes below.
Abigail is a Senior Associate within the Not For Profit Practice at Compass Executives. Partnering with our key sector verticals of health, social care and social impact, Abigail advises and builds leadership teams for a diverse portfolio of clients across the charity space (CEO, Trustee and broader C-suite assignments).
Apply for this assignment
To view the latest Not For Profit senior executive opportunities Compass Executives are able to advertise, follow the link below.