Finance Director | Private Healthcare | PE Backed
Compass Executives have been exclusively mandated to source a dynamic and commercially astute Finance Director for a rapidly growing, private equity backed Private Healthcare business, based in Central London.
The business is currently experiencing a period of exciting and rapid growth, with ambitions to continue expanding across the UK via a mixture of M&A activity, organic growth and establishing key partnerships. The organisation is backed by a leading Private Equity fund with a highly successful track record in the healthcare space.
The senior management team is one of the most highly regarded and experienced within the sector and truly embodies a core set of values which are at the heart of the organisation. These values / ethics form its overall strategy and play an integral part in the day to day operation of the business.
- Reporting directly into the CEO and managing a small finance team, you will have full financial ownership of the organisation.
- Ensuring high quality and effective financial and management reporting, up-skilling of the finance team, introducing effective policies and processes to improve efficiencies and performance across the finance function.
- Extensive stakeholder management, which will include working closely with the CEO, COO and Operations team. The role will also be the key point of contact for relationship with the private equity fund
- Lead and support on all M&A activity that the business executes.
- In addition, you will provide input into strategic and commercial developments of the organisation and create a robust structure capable of adapting to on-going growth.
- Assessing and analysing options for improving business performance and outputs by working closely with front line staff to understand the challenges they face
Skills / Experience
You will be comfortable operating in fast moving and rapidly growing environment and have the ability to be hands on but retain the capability to step back and see / understand the bigger picture.
- Qualified accountant
- Prior experience of the healthcare sector is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast moving, multi-site environment
- Ability to be ‘hands on’
- Strong business partnering skillset. It would be beneficial if this experience also includes relationships with external stakeholders, such as banks and PE funds
- Excellent team management skillset, with prior experience of building / shaping a finance team and function
- Previous experience of M&A would be advantageous
Kieran is a Senior Associate within the Finance & IT Practice at Compass Executives. With a background in delivering senior Finance professionals within the Private Equity backed and Privately Owned industries, Kieran has completed a number of impressive CFO and FD appointments in recent months.
Apply for this assignment
To view the latest Private Sector senior executive opportunities Compass Executives are able to advertise, follow the link below.