Finance Director | Complex Care | PE Backed
Compass Executives have been exclusively mandated to source a high calibre and commercially astute Finance Director for a rapidly growing, private equity backed complex care healthcare business, based on the South Coast.
The business is currently experiencing a period of exciting and rapid growth, with ambitions to continue expanding across the UK via a mixture of completing key acquisitions, organic growth and establishing key partnerships. The organisation is backed by a Private Equity fund with a highly successful track record in the health and social care space.
The senior management team is one of the most highly regarded and experienced within the sector and truly embodies a core set of values which are at the heart of the organisation. These values / ethics form its overall strategy and play an integral part in the day to day operation of the business.
- Reporting directly into the CEO and managing a small finance team, you will have full financial ownership of the organisation.
- Ensuring high quality and effective financial and management reporting, up-skilling of the finance team, introducing effective policies and processes to improve efficiencies and performance across the finance function.
- Extensive stakeholder management, which will include working closely with the CEO, COO and Operations team. The role will also be the key point of contact for relationship with the private equity fund
- Lead and support on all M&A activity that the business executes.
- Negotiating with Local Authorities and CCG’s to maximise business performance and growth.
- In addition, you will provide input into strategic and commercial developments of the organisation and create a robust structure capable of adapting to on-going growth.
- Assessing and analysing options for improving business performance and outputs by working closely with front line staff to understand the challenges they face.
Skills / Experience
You will be comfortable operating in fast moving and rapidly growing environment and have the ability to be hands on but retain the capability to step back and see / understand the bigger picture.
- Qualified accountant
- Prior experience of the health and social care sector would be advantageous or demonstrable experience of working in a highly regulated sector.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a small, but fast growing business
- Ability to be ‘hands on’
- Strong business partnering skillset. It would be beneficial if this experience also includes relationships with external stakeholders, such as banks and PE funds
- Excellent team management skillset, with prior experience of building / shaping a finance team and function
- Previous experience of M&A would be advantageous
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this exciting opportunity, please contact Kieran Mouser on 07860 355 504. Alternatively email Kieran at email@example.com
Kieran is a Senior Associate within the Finance & IT Practice at Compass Executives. With a background in delivering senior Finance professionals within the Private Equity backed and Privately Owned industries, Kieran has completed a number of impressive CFO and FD appointments in recent months.
Apply for this assignment
To view the latest Private Sector senior executive opportunities Compass Executives are able to advertise, follow the link below.