Director of Care and Support | Housing Association | Charity
Compass Executives are delighted to be exclusively partnering an award winning G15 Housing Association with their search for a Director of Care and Support.
Our client is a residential property group London and Southern England. They provide affordable, private and social rented homes, student, NHS and temporary accommodation, as well as supported housing and homes for older people. Their vision is simple – to improve people’s lives through high-quality homes and services.
The overarching remit of the Director of Care and Support is to;
- Develop and deliver the Group’s strategy for care, support services and accommodation
- Ensure services are delivered to meet contractual arrangements, regulatory requirements and financial targets
- Seek sustainable opportunities for growth
- Develop and deliver the Group’s safeguarding strategy
The role holds responsibility for 4 direct reports and c.200 indirect reports.
- Substantial Management & Leadership Experience. A proven and successful track record leading others is essential. You will ensure those within your team have the skills, experience, qualifications, knowledge and competence to perform the roles assigned.
- Strategy development and delivery
- Stakeholder Management; Representing the Group with regulatory bodies, commissioners and other external stakeholders
- Sector expertise; monitoring developments within the marketplace in order to identify opportunities for growth, innovation and improvement.
- P&L responsibility. The Director of Care and Support will be expected to ensure that existing and new services meet the Group‘s strategic goals, are sustainable and financially viable.
- Compliance and risk; experience in leading an organisation’s approach to Safeguarding.
Skills, Characteristics and Behaviours
- Future focused & innovative
- Inspirational yet approachable and authentic
- Highly effective communication skills
- Great empathy for both colleagues and customers
- Commercially minded and results driven
- Positive, professional and willing
- Committed to achieving great outcomes
Our client holds places great importance behind their diversity and inclusion agenda. We therefore welcome applications from all sectors and backgrounds provided they can meet the requirements of the role.
To express interest in this unique position, please email your CV to Rachel Carrick at Compass Executives (firstname.lastname@example.org). A comprehensive information pack will be shared with candidates. This will provide a robust insight into the organisation, values, strategy and role requirements.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st August 2020
Ben is a Director at Compass Executives, with a versatile background which covers Board-level placements across a multitude of sectors including Veterinary, Elderly Care, Supported Living, Mental Health and Private Acute markets. He has quickly established himself as one of the most reputable executive search consultants in the industry evidenced by candidate and client feedback.
Apply for this assignment
To view the latest Not For Profit senior executive opportunities Compass Executives are able to advertise, follow the link below.