Director of Customer Retention | Pharma Healthcare | Privately Owned
Compass Executives are exclusively partnering the market-leading out of hospital clinical service provider. The business is embarking on a multi-million-pound transformation programme to digitise their full-service offering. This will allow intuitive and straightforward patient interaction and streamlined processes.
As such, our client is seeking an outstanding executive-level individual for the a newly created role of Director of Customer Retention.
You will be responsible for all elements of the patient retention strategy. Through behavioural and market insight and partnership arrangements you will develop and implement the customer and patient proposition that delivers patient adherence and persistent interventions that support our client achieve their business growth whilst improving patient outcomes.
This unique role requires an individual with a broad skillset across digital transformation, technology, proposition development/delivery, strategy and clinical interaction. Commercial aptitude is also a must.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Define the product/solution vision to enable integrated patient centric care delivery
- Deliver the road map that through adherence and persistence interventions improves patient outcomes.
- Develop a future-proof solution that is saleable on a global level to ensure future success
- Use insight (market and behavioural) data to formulate strategic interventions to ensure patients improve adherence and persistence for all demographic and disease areas
- Leads a team of cross functional leaders who define, develop and deliver virtual care services and solutions including Clinical Design teams, to obtain their input to customer proposition and acquire up to date and relevant information
- Work with the external ecosystem to buildbuy relevant capabilities for integration into solutions and road map
- Work with customer/ patient focus groups to capture feedback and engagement
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and improve the process for improving customer/client’s engagement
- Oversee the efficient and effective application of Change Control and continuous service improvement activity relating to new and existing services.
- Implements Agile and Lean methodologies to rapidly learn and iterate product concepts to create compelling user engagement.
- Define and execute pilots to demonstrate value propositions in real-world settings
- Prepare launch plans in conjunction with business partners to launch solutions at scale
- Build a team who drives product success metrics including market adoption, customer satisfaction and utilisation
- Measure client and patient satisfaction, success rates.
Skills, Experience and Abilities
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of digital solutions is highly advantageous
- Solid domain experience in the creation of novel multi-channel virtual services
- Experience commercializing digital health products to consumers, patients, members, and/or providers
- Ability to translate theory into practice
- Able to rapidly create credible relationships with external and internal partners
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills, with the polish, poise, and executive presence that will ensure effective interaction with all organizational levels, including senior and executive level audiences
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment; be nimble and adaptable
- Healthtech/Medtech experience is highly advantageous
- Mix of start-up, growth stage, and larger company experience desirable
- Hands-on nature
How to Apply
Closing date for applications: Friday 31st January 2020.
Ben is a Director at Compass Executives, with a versatile background which covers Board-level placements across a multitude of sectors including Veterinary, Elderly Care, Supported Living, Mental Health and Private Acute markets. He has quickly established himself as one of the most reputable executive search consultants in the industry evidenced by candidate and client feedback.
Apply for this assignment
To view the latest Private Sector senior executive opportunities Compass Executives are able to advertise, follow the link below.