Local authorities that have failed to meet the set targets for reducing delayed transfers of care will not be penalised in the 2017-18 financial year after all.
Chief Operating Officer (COO) | Children’s Specialist Services | PE backed
Compass Executives have been mandated to source a COO for a Children’s specialist care provider. Equity backed with a national footprint we require an individual with a credible track record who can evidence an inclusive and empowering management style.
The journey will be a growth based one through acquisition and organic growth. Existing beds are already mobilised and as such we require someone who can deliver the expansion strategy in conjunction with the already in place acquisition train.
Candidates should get in touch if they have substantive budgetary experience as well possessing the necessary interpersonal skills to oversee a cultural human capital challenge.
- Demonstrable track record of leadership gained at a senior operational level within the education and care space
- Proven experience of implementing a corporate-wide business plan for a complex organisation
- Operational success at executive level and able to demonstrate tangible quality outcomes
- Commercial acumen and proven track record of growth
- Knowledge of service delivery within a group structure
- Experience of building, maintaining and optimising a network of productive relationships with internal and external stake holders (i.e. Senior Management, Board of Directors, Commissioners and Regulatory Bodies)
- Experience of Private Equity cycles and exit strategies desirable
For informal enquiries please call Sam Leighton-Smith on 0207 8876 115 quoting reference SL/HQ00018678. There is an information pack available for relevant candidates outlining process and next steps.