The Labour Party has said it will end the outsourcing of public services for vulnerable people if it wins the next election.
Chief Financial Officer | Luxury Care | PE Backed
Compass Executives have been exclusively mandated to source a hands on and commercially astute CFO for a rapidly growing and luxury elderly care business, based in Central London.
The business is currently experiencing a period of exciting and rapid growth, with an additional three care / residential homes set to be open in 2019; which will bring their total portfolio to five in total. Ambitions to continue expanding and this will be supported by a recent investment into the organisation from a leading PE fund which will allow the organisation to pursue and provide the highest quality of luxury care possible; whilst allowing the business to continue to be inquisitive in its M&A strategy.
The senior management team is one of the most highly regarded and experienced within the sector and truly embodies a core set of values which are at the heart of the organisation. These values / ethics form its overall strategy and play an integral part in the day to day operation of the business.
- Reporting directly into the CEO and managing a small finance team, you will be tasked with the financial leadership and financial ownership of the organisation.
- Full ownership for ensuring high quality and effective financial and management reporting, up-skilling of the finance team, introducing effective policies and processes to improve efficiencies and performance across the finance function.
- Extensive stakeholder management, which will include working closely with the MD, COO and Operations team. Additionally, this role will liaise with a number of key external stakeholders, including banks, lawyers and third party providers.
- In addition you will provide input into strategic and commercial developments of the organisation, and create a robust structure capable of adapting to on-going growth.
- The role will also lead the negotiations and execution of any M&A activity and the integration of those acquisitions which will include business partnering with a number of external partners.
Skills / Experience
You will be comfortable operating in fast moving and rapidly growing environment and have the ability to be hands on but retain the capability to step back and see / understand the bigger picture.
- Qualified accountant – Preferably ACA / ACCA
- Demonstrable experience of working in a small, but fast growing business
- Ability to be ‘hands on’
- Strong business partnering skillset. It would be beneficial if this experience also includes relationships with external stakeholders, such as banks and PE funds
- Excellent team management skillset, with prior experience of building / shaping a finance team and function
- Commercial real estate exposure
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this exciting opportunity please contact Kieran Mouser on 07860 355 504. Alternatively email Kieran at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more opportunities Compass Executives are able to advertise, please click here.
For examples of recent Board appointments Compass Executives have completed, please visit our Case Studies page.