Manual, an online platform designed to improve men’s health, has achieved £5 million in venture capital seed funding .
Chief Financial Officer | Elderly Care | Privately Owned
Compass Executives have been exclusively mandated to source a strategic and hands on CFO for an inquisitive and market leading care business, based on the South Coast.
The organisation is led by a highly successful, ethical and entrepreneurial individual; who is leading the business through an exciting period of growth across the country. This includes the acquisition of a number of key sites and the continued success of the business in winning a number of high profile tenders in the health and social care space. The group has strong ambitions to continue growing and will continue to be inquisitive and opportunistic as it looks to expand its offering across the UK and increase the number of people it provides a high quality level of care for.
The senior management team truly embodies the organisations core values, which are at the very heart of everything the business does. These values / ethics form part of the overall strategy and positively impact the day to day operation of the business.
- Reporting directly into the CEO and managing a small finance team, you will have full responsibility for the financial leadership and financial ownership of the organisation.
- Extensive stakeholder management, which will include business partnering with the rest of the senior management team, and a number of key front line staff. Additionally, you will liaise with a variety of external stakeholders, including banks, lawyers and other additional service providers.
- Embody and drive the values of the organisation, which are a strong work ethic, integrity and use of initiative. Lead the recognition and celebration of employees who demonstrate these values, to further the unified and collaborative approach that the business currently has.
- Up-skill and develop a small but growing finance function, whilst leading the creation of a robust structure that will be able to adapt to and support on-going growth.
- Full ownership for producing high quality and insightful financial and management information / reports. In addition to this, introducing effective policies and processes to improve efficiencies and performance across the finance function.
- You will have a pivotal role in any M&A / site acquisition activity that the organisation undertakes. Including the due diligence, integration and business partnering with a number of external and internal stakeholders.
Skills / Experience
You will be comfortable working in a fast moving, multi-site environment and be an adaptable individual, with exceptional leadership skills. In addition, the ability to be hands on but be able to step back and see / understand the bigger picture is essential.
- Qualified Accountant
- Demonstrable ‘hands on’ experience
- Strong stakeholder management skillset. Experience of external stakeholder management is essential
- Excellent team management track record, with prior experience of developing a finance team and function
- Prior experience of working in a growing, multi-site and complex business would be beneficial
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this exciting opportunity, then please contact Kieran Mouser on 07860 355 504. Alternatively email Kieran at email@example.com
To view more opportunities Compass Executives are able to advertise, please click here.
For examples of recent Board appointments Compass Executives have completed, please visit our Case Studies page.