Consumer demand for private healthcare has increased by 63% since 2013, according to new research.
CEO | Adult Social Care | Equity backed | Ireland
Compass Executives are proud to be partnering Ireland’s leading adult social care provider in a retained search for their new CEO.
This is a privately funded enterprise with a strategy in place to exit within a traditional time frame. Candidates must be adept at relationship building with regulators and commissioners and live by a quality first mantra.
It is essential that candidates can evidence a substantive track record within learning disabilities and high acuity settings.
- Lead, motivate, manage and collaborate with the existing executive management team
- Own and drive delivery of the business plan to maximise value for shareholders
- To lead the effective delivery of high quality care services throughout the Republic of Ireland, with the aim of continuously improving service provision, ensuring financial strength and pursuing organic growth and new business opportunities
- Working alongside the CFO and relevant Board Directors (Chair & NED), oversee the annual budgeting process
- Ensure appropriate governance systems are in place including financial and non-financial risk management
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant statutory bodies (HIQA and HSE).
- Review and set appropriate KPIs to monitor and report business performance to stakeholders
- Ensure staff training, development and recruitment programmes are effectively delivered and staff attrition minimised
- Maintain a regular and active dialogue with the Non-Executive Chairman and Non-Executive Directors
- Work with external advisers, including inter-alia financiers, bankers and lawyers
- Demonstrable track record of leadership gained at CEO, COO or any other senior operational level within the health / social care arena
- Proven experience of implementing a corporate-wide business plan for a complex health / social care organisation
- Operational success at executive level and able to demonstrate tangible quality outcomes
- Commercial acumen and proven track record of growth
- Knowledge of service delivery within a group structure
- Experience of building, maintaining and optimising a network of productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Senior Management, Board of Directors, Commissioners and Regulatory Bodies)
- Extensive knowledge of care for high acuity individuals (intellectual disabilities, autism, brain injuries and chronic mental health issues) a distinct advantage
- Experience of Private Equity cycles and exit strategies desirable
For informal enquiries please call Rebecca on 02078 876 115 quoting reference SL/HQ00017717. There is an information pack available for relevant candidates outlining process and next steps.