Manual, an online platform designed to improve men’s health, has achieved £5 million in venture capital seed funding .
Compass Executives are exhibiting at the UK HealthInvestor Summit 2017
Compass Executives are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at the UK HealthInvestor Summit for the first time, on Thursday 2nd November.
The HealthInvestor Summit is a key annual industry event for all aspects of the health and social care sectors, providing fantastic networking opportunities as well as latest findings, topical discussions and market summaries from the past 12 months, including forecasts for the year ahead.
The Summit is the latest conference in 2017’s “events season” which Compass Executives are attending – enabling us to remain current, contribute at the highest level, and be able to provide reassurance to our valued clients and candidates that we are truly immersed in the health and social care sectors. The knowledge gained, whilst keeping our finger on the pulse of the market, enables Compass Executives to offer more than just talented leaders to the boardroom – we are able to add value at all levels of the search process.
The event is taking place all day on Thursday 2nd November at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster. Some of the topics being covered on the day include:
- Can the independent sector drive market reform?
- Care home development hotspots
- Life Sciences – the businesses that service this sector and how they are delivering rapid growth
- The role of the CQC and importance of reports
- Cyber security threats for investors in healthcare and how to mitigate the risk
- 2017 M&A Activity – pricing, trends and volume
- Leadership matters – the importance of governance in health and social care
- The future of safeguarding – camera and audio technology’s role in care delivery
- Evolution or revolution – at what speed will health and social care evolve over the next decade?
- Independent thinking: How significantly will the private sector’s role evolve over the period?
Compass Executives are proud to be contributing to the day, and we can be found exhibiting next to the Churchill Gallery from when the doors open for registration at 8.30am.
Everyone is welcome to pay our stand a visit. We will be giving away collateral which includes recent survey results; facts and figures from placements we have made this Financial Year; recently completed assignments highlights; a view from the candidates and clients who have used our services recently; information around our current featured assignment which we are working; and much more besides.