The Labour Party has said it will end the outsourcing of public services for vulnerable people if it wins the next election.
Compass Executives 2017/18 Financial Year Results (April 2017 – March 2018)
Compass Executives are delighted to publish the results of the 2017/18 Financial Year (April 2017 – March 2018).
It has been a record-breaking 12 months for the team. This is our most successful year ever in terms of placements made, clients and candidates assisted and sector exposure. In addition to this, we won the “Recruiter of Year” at the 2017 HealthInvestor Awards, and are once again category finalists for the 2018 Awards.
As always, we are proud to showcase the success we have achieved during the last year by publishing a small infographic (below) which demonstrates not only the profiles of the clients we have partnered with, but also some information around the candidates placed too.
This data represents placements made by the Compass Executives team over the last 12 months, designed at showing the breadth and variation of companies, expertise, industries and salary bandings of our mandates.
Some of the key observations from the last 12 months:
- There was a marked increase in succeeding where other search firms have failed, often after assignments had been “exhausted” over a 12 month period;
- Demonstrating genuine industry knowledge is a pre-requisite in determining which search firm to mandate a hire with;
- Evidencing a current, successful track record along with client and candidate testimonials is increasingly desirable;
- Willingness to immerse ourselves in the hire through visiting settings and providers to fully understand the business ethos and culture – clients expressed appreciation of our preparedness to do this, given how few search firms “spend time in the field”;
- There is more depth to the supposed talent pool within the health and social care sectors: too often the feedback we receive is that firms only scratch the surface in what can be described as a “page 1 Google search results” – the benefits of information sharing through sister company Compass Associates means that we have significant intelligence as to those rising through the ranks and displaying leadership credentials.
As we look ahead to the start of the 2018/19 Financial Year, we already have a number of live exclusively retained assignments. If you are looking for a new c-suite opportunity, please visit our current assignment page. Alternatively, please contact one of the team to discuss your personal requirements discreetly, or to hear about our live roles we cannot advertise for confidentiality reasons.
If you would like to see more evidence of success since our inception, please take a look at our completed assignments page online.
If you would like to read a more detailed account of a recent successfully worked assignment, we would encourage you to view our Case Studies page.
If you could like to speak to a member of the team about potential openings within your business, then please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0207 887 6115.